CBD for stress and anxiety
We all feel anxious and stress at points in our lives. With life being so fast paced, the constant demands we face and the current situation (Coronavirus) adding to the stress, it is more important than ever to ensure we focus on our wellbeing.
A build-up of stress and anxiety can lead to lack of sleep, negative thoughts, mood swings and even depression. A recent BBC article also talks about how people’s sleep in the UK is being affected because of the current lockdown https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52911395.
Controlling levels of stress and anxiety is very important, not only for your own wellbeing but your impact on those around you. There are a number of simple ways you can try to control your stress and anxiety:
• Exercise – go for a simple walk around the block to doing a full work out
• Meditation – great for getting in touch with your inner self
• Hobby – find something you enjoy and start doing it. It could be anything from reading books to gardening
• Reflection – allow yourself some ‘me-time’ to gather your thoughts and be grateful for the things around you
• Socialising – very important to talk to your friends and family who will be there for you
• Healthy diet – eating healthy will benefit both your mind and body.
Studies and research are showing that CBD potentially contains a whole host of beneficial properties that can be therapeutic, relaxing and help with the reduction of anxiety and stress. It is also fast becoming known for helping people who have sleeping issues, with consumption of CBD helping people have a longer and deeper sleep, which is important to reenergise your body and mind.
At elitemii, our products are made from natural ingredients and do not contain any toxins. They are lab-tested and give you exactly what is stated in every drop, allowing you to control how much you are consuming.