Welcome to our blog. Here you can find articles and guides all about CBD.
National Cocktail Day
The news is full of mixed messages around the prospect of a summer holiday. One can only dream of poolside cocktails!
March 24 is National Cocktail Day, a whole day dedicated to tasty drinks that make us feel like we’re in a tropical paradise.
This recipe credit goes to Cannavist Magazine who has featured their tasty Cocktail recipe using our 1000mg CBD oil.
Whether you are celebrating a milestone, or it’s Friday night, or you fancy something different, a cocktail is the staple celebratory drink for many occasions.
While we wait to board that plane, we’re recreating a tropical paradise at home. We put a CBD twist on the creamy classic, pinã colada this National Cocktail Day.
- 130g fresh, organic pineapple, skin removed and cut into cubes
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 30ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsps cream of coconut (Coco Lopez recommended)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 50ml rum of your choice
- 1 pipette of CBD, we’re using the Elitemii 1000mg CBD Oil drops
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and an umbrella (or three)
- Add the fresh-cut pineapple, pineapple juice, unsweetened coconut milk, cream of coconut, lime juice and rum to a blender and combine until there are no bits in sight.
- Add your favourite CBD oil and ice. Blend once more on high power until smooth and creamy and the ice has broken up evenly.
- Grab your best tall glass and serve your CBD pinã colada. Garnish with a slice of pineapple. Drink immediately and enjoy. Sip sip hooray!