CBD for arthritis. Can CBD help with Arthritis pain? March 30, 2021
National Cocktail Day March 24, 2021
What is CBD? Get the lowdown on all you need to know. February 26, 2021
Welcome to our blog. Here you can find articles and guides all about CBD.
National Cocktail Day
The news is full of mixed messages around the prospect of a summer holiday. One can only dream of poolside cocktails!
March 24 is National Cocktail Day, a whole day dedicated to tasty drinks that make us feel like we’re in a tropical paradise.
This recipe credit goes to Cannavist Magazine who has featured their tasty Cocktail recipe using our 1000mg CBD oil.
Whether you are celebrating a milestone, or it’s Friday night, or you fancy something different, a cocktail is the staple celebratory drink for many occasions.
While we wait to board that plane, we’re recreating a tropical paradise at home. We put a CBD twist on the creamy classic, pinã colada this National Cocktail Day.
- 130g fresh, organic pineapple, skin removed and cut into cubes
- 60ml pineapple juice
- 30ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsps cream of coconut (Coco Lopez recommended)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 50ml rum of your choice
- 1 pipette of CBD, we’re using the Elitemii 1000mg CBD Oil drops
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and an umbrella (or three)
- Add the fresh-cut pineapple, pineapple juice, unsweetened coconut milk, cream of coconut, lime juice and rum to a blender and combine until there are no bits in sight.
- Add your favourite CBD oil and ice. Blend once more on high power until smooth and creamy and the ice has broken up evenly.
- Grab your best tall glass and serve your CBD pinã colada. Garnish with a slice of pineapple. Drink immediately and enjoy. Sip sip hooray!