CBD for skin conditions
Having a routine (even a basic one) to look after your skin is essential if you want to ensure healthy looking skin. Not only is it good for self-hygiene but can be effective in preventing skin conditions such as acne and skin ageing. However, there are many that suffer from current skin conditions despite having a skincare routine in place.
Those that have suffered from or have conditions such as acne, rash, eczema etc have turned to CBD products to help their conditions. So why is CBD good for skin? Amongst many benefits that CBD is known to have, the two most powerful properties that can help specifically when it comes to skin conditions are:
1) Anti-inflammatory – helps the body reduce redness, swelling which in turn is great for pain relief.
2) Antioxidant – helps the body fight off oxidising agents/free radicals from damaging cells
"Did you know that the ageing of skin is linked to inflammation and skin damage, both of which our CBD products can help reduce?"
At elitemii, we currently offer 2 types of topicals (products you can apply directly onto the skin) which are:
Massages are great for that overall feeling of wellness as it helps to alleviate or reduce muscle tension, giving that relaxed feeling for both body and mind. Made from natural ingredients, it is a great way to unwind, as well as treating your skin.
Our balm is packed with all-natural goodness and is perfect for everyday use. It is ideal for aching joints and tense muscles as well as being brilliant for your skin. The balm provides a convenient way to apply on your skin and can be used wherever you are and at any time you need it.
Both products are 100% organic, meaning that they only contain natural ingredients with no additives.
|Sweet Almond oil
|CBD massage oil
As well as all the goodness from CBD, elitemii CBD massage oil and balm products also contain:
- Sweet almond oil – known for treating various skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Fractionated coconut – a great moisturiser that can give your skin that healthy, glowing look as it contains properties that soothe and rejuvenate your skin.
- Vitamin E - a natural anti-inflammatory that helps protect your skin from damage.
- Jojoba (massage oil) – can help reduce overly oily skin and also has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe skin irritation.
- Bees Wax (balm): know to be a natural exfoliator and is known to fight skin conditions mentioned above.
If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or
Be healthy. Be happy. Be you.