CBD Bath Bombs. Whats all they hype?
We often underestimate the power of having time to yourself and simply unwinding and relaxing. When thinking of products for relaxing and pampering yourself, we often think of things that are soothing and calming.
There are many CBD bath products on the market that can help you do just that such as CBD bath soak, Infused bath salts and so on. However, CBD bath bombs have seen a recent rise in popularity when it comes to helping us relax. We all know that having baths are relaxing, especially after a hard day’s work, exercise, when you’re feeling stressed and so on. We are here to explain how CBD bath bombs can add to your relaxation session.
What Is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD), is one of the main chemical compounds (called cannabinoids), that is found in the cannabis plant, either marijuana or hemp. CBD is a naturally occurring substance which is extracted from the Hemp plant which has much lower levels of THC (a psychoactive cannabinoid) than marijuana. This means that when consuming CBD, there will be no psychoactive (‘high’) effect and is not addictive. “In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential…. To date, there is no evidence of public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.” – World Health Organisation.
How do CBD bath bombs work?
CBD works by engaging with the receptors in our body. Our skin has these receptors too, so when applying a topical, in this instance a bath bomb, the CBD stimulates these receptors allowing the CBD oil to help you relax and de-stress.
How to use CBD bath bombs?
Bath bombs are easy to use and a great way to soak up all the natural ingredients to benefit your health in a relaxing bath.
To get the benefits of using our CBD bath bombs infused with essential oils, simply:
1) fill your bath up with water to the desired temperature.
2) Once the bath is full (or at your desired amount), put your bath bomb into the bath. (If you want to get in the bath first and put in the bath bomb after, that is fine too).
3) Now watch, as it starts fizzing and melting away, it is releasing all the natural goodness within it. You will be left with a beautiful scented aroma allowing you to de-stress and relax after a hard day.
4) if you’re not in the bath already, get in, relax and enjoy.
Whether you’re unwinding from a long day at work, just did some exercise, needed additional help in sleeping, feeling achy with tension in muscles or mind, CBD baths bombs can be used any time of day at your leisure or to meet a particular need.
CBD bath bombs from elitemii
Adding CBD to your bath time routine is a great way to get an added boost of the benefits CBD has to offer. There are 4 main bath bombs to choose from. Each one is hand-made to the highest standards and contain 35mg of elitemii’s premium CBD oil (CBD content per bath bomb).
All ingredients used are natural and the CBD oil within each product is 100% organic and high quality. Each of the below elements (Lavender, Geranium, Tea Tree and Clary Sage) have been known to have positive effects on the mind and body which is why they have been used for many years (some even centuries) all around the world.
Elitemii’s four types of bath bombs are:
- Lavender oil is possibly one of the most commonly used oils which also has a distinct and recognisable aroma. Lavender has been known to help promote calmness and wellness and is widely used around the world. It's also said to help reduce stress, anxiety, and possibly even mild pain.
- Geranium has a sweet -rose-like aroma and has been used to treat health conditions such as anxiety, depression, infection, and has been used for general pain management for many years. It's thought to have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties as well as being great for skin.
- Tea Tree CBD bath bomb is great for germ fighting and boosting your immune system. Tea Tree is antimicrobial (fights germs) and so is good for being a natural sanitizer and keeping the skin clean. Tea tree also helps to melt away aches and pains while the sweet aroma helps you relax and find comfort.
- Clary sage is warming and relaxing. It is rich in antioxidants, it helps maintain firm, glowing skin while soothing irritation and soreness from its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to help fight anxiety with its natural anti-depressant properties.
Bath bombs are not intended to be a medicine but can act as an aid to enhance your physical and mental wellbeing. We have carefully selected natural ingredients to help you rejuvenate and elevate your relaxation experience.